- Category: SWTOR News
- Last Updated: Monday, June 15th, 2015
- Published: Monday, June 15th, 2015
- Written by swtor.com
The EA E3 2015 livestream was at 1PM PT (4PM ET) today, June 15th.
- Jeff Hickman, Studio General Manager, Bioware Austin, takes the floor
- The fans want more story, and Bioware has listened. They are taking SWTOR back to its roots of cinematic storytelling.
- October 27th, 2015 is the release date.
- You can betray your companions, there are new worlds to explore, new companions to obtain.
- KOTFE will be free to all subscribers
- Cinematic is shown. Two children (Arcann and ?) are shown play-fighting and making their own lightsabers. Fast forward to their adulthood - several battles, the one in white is badly injured. The two are kneeling before a third man (their father, Valkorion). Arcann, the one in white (now wearing half of a mask) tries to attack their father Valkorion, but is pulled back by the brother in black. They begin fighting, and Arcann kills his brother.
Post-Show IGN Livestream:
- Your character is frozen in carbonite at the end of the current storyline.
- When you awaken, years have passed. You learn that the Republic and Empire have fallen. You have to find your companions and adventure with new companions in a very personal story.
- Arcann and Vaylin are the two brothers, son of Valkorion.
- You can create a level 60 character right at the start of the expansion if you want, or use an existing level 60 character you have.
- The expansion was inspired by KOTOR and the Empire Strikes Back.
- This is a return and continuation of your personal story.
- Level cap is raised to Level 65. Iconic new abilities for each class.
- They keep referring to it as an "RPG" which is a bit odd.
Full Expansion Details: http://www.swtor.com/Fallen-Empire