- Category: Developer Blogs
- Last Updated: Friday, August 18th, 2017
- Published: Sunday, November 29th, -0001
The traitor who attempted to murder the Alliance Commander has been tracked to Umbara, where they're smuggling Adegan crystals for an unknown plot. Hijack the hover-train carrying the crystal shipment and confront the traitor before they can escape! You can read the short story ‘Trading Scars' for more adventures on Umbara.
Your access to the ‘Crisis on Umbara' Flashpoint will vary depending on your character level and the difficulty level you wish to play. Here are the requirements to access each mode of the Flashpoint:
- Story Mode – You must have a level 70 character which has completed the War for Iokath storyline. You can grab the Mission for this Flashpoint from your ship terminal. This is the only version that is the continuation of the story from the War for Iokath.
- Story Mode (repeatable) – You must have a level 70 character, completing War for Iokath is not a requirement. You can access this mode through Group Finder.
- Veteran Mode – Any character between level 15-70 may queue for this Flashpoint through Group Finder. Characters from 15-69 will be bolstered to the appropriate power level.
- Master Mode – Only level 70 characters can access this mode. If queueing for the Flashpoint through Group Finder, your character must have an average item rating of 242 or higher (as shown on your character sheet). Any pre-made 4-player group can simply zone into the Flashpoint regardless of item rating. This Flashpoint is intended for a balanced 4-player group of one tank, one healer, and two damage dealers.
Crisis on Umbara not only pushes the story forward, it also offers one of the most unique Flashpoint rewards we have ever offered, a new Stronghold! By completing the Flashpoint on any difficulty, you will earn Alliance Recon Data. You will earn more data for completing the Flashpoint on higher difficulties. This data can be turned into a vendor for various rewards including crafting schematics, an armor set, a mount, and the keys to purchase a new Stronghold, the ‘Umbara Mobile Base.'
Once you have the key, you will be able to go to a new room in the Alliance HQ on Odessen and purchase the Stronghold as you normally would with credits or Cartel Coins.
New story, multiple ways to play, and brand new rewards. ‘Crisis on Umbara' has a lot to offer as the newest Flashpoint in the game. So grab three friends, or your favorite Companion and jump aboard in Game Update 5.4 on August 22nd.