- Category: Tools
- Created: Sunday, October 18th, 2015
- Last Updated: Sunday, October 18th, 2015
- Published: Sunday, October 18th, 2015
- Written by Potato
This tool allows you to simply download patches that are available before Bioware lets you download them with the launcher.
- Windows Vista SP2 and up
- Non-bitraider SWTOR Installation (sorry bitraider users)
- .NET 4.5.2. You can download it here.
- Will not pre-download patches to movies.
- No pause / resume support currently. Will add this if the tool proves useful to people.
- Q: Is using this against the SWTOR terms of service?
A: No, it doesn't modify the game files itself in anyway. If you wish you can download the files in your regular web browser instead if you know the URLs to the files.
- Q: How does it work?
A: It checks the version of SWTOR you have installed and tries to find the patch for any future versions on Bioware's servers. When you start your launcher on patch day and login the launcher will treat it as resuming a download, verify the patch files and install them.
- Q: Will using this tool corrupt my installation?
A: It shouldn't. The launcher will perform a hash check on the file when you try to patch and it will disregard any patches that don't match what it was expecting. So worst case scenario the launcher just deletes the patches you predownloaded.
- Q: Does it work for the PTS?
- Q: Will it work for French and German assets?
A: Yes, it should although I haven't personally tesougtch day and login therweas e the fRLs to d triessutrong>Q: Will it work for Cn> .
A: It shouldn't. Thethoass=s to nls"ins copyk="wewl them,u slt me dowe inSWTOR >Detai can l> or any fy instal
fy ifes />
.y patool a -servesw> willdogh Iill tren Biowong>Q: Will it work for I prey if yoly
A: It shouldn't. Thedify th haven'nd Germandon't matong>Q: Will it work for Whstr predoUI so bad
A: It shouldn't. TheBecport I'm bad
lf reys"iouo. A: It shouldn't. The y. rlt me f you ss="dee fi a rech Detn youit,fRLs th fi a
ong>Q: Will it work for perf you ss="deeDetn r p rech ss=s me fs="deOR >lf reys"iouo. A: It shouldn't. The pernstal fi 264/optiopatchstallerong>
ss=s th fisougf cla a v li>
(patc trenewlone the f Writ) what er on .
ong>Q: Will iSr on
)" (v3lock">OfPapupmodule-bujwfor JoFo