It's very easy to embed TORCommunity SWTOR Tooltips on your own blog, forum, or website. Abilities, Achievements, Codex, Companions, Schematics, Items, Missions, NPCs, and more are all supported in English, French, and German languages.
Please use our Databases to lookup the appropriate links you need.
Copy and paste this code somewhere in the footer of your website to embed the simple version of our tooltips (no link coloring):
You can also add options such as link coloring or the ablity to hide the icon in front of the link. Copy and paste this code somewhere in the footer of your website to embed the advanced version of our tooltips:
- demo account binary options 30 seconds prettylinks - Color the database link names based on their quality/type. Disabled by default (set to free binary options signals providers true to enable).
- Binäre Option ist es real iconlinks - Add small 20x20 icon images in front of database links. Enabled by default (set to http://themoneygrind.com/?enbinary=forex-binary-options-broker-demo&52f=cb forex binary options broker demo false to disable).
- http://thailandphotoshoot.com/?enbinary=the-best-binary-option-company the best binary option company notextlargeicon - Removes the text and shows a 54px by 54px icon with border instead. Disabled by default (set to iq binary options review true to enable).
- override - Overrides old Torhead or Ask Mr. Robot links on a page, replacing them with TORCommunity tooltips/links. Disabled by default (set to true to enable).
- renamelinks - Change the database link URLs to include the name of that they link to. Disabled by default (coming soon - not available yet).
- language - Changes language from English (default) to French (fr-fr) or German (de-de).
If you don't want the text/links restyled at all, you can add the following code to your anchor tags:
If you are updating content on your page dynamically, you may need to "rescan" your page for tooltips. You can do this by calling: