Bioware Developer Forum Posts
- Category: Developer Forum Posts
- Published: Tuesday, December 5th, 2017
We hear you about the health levels and mobs inside of Copero. We are making some changes with 5.6.1 next week to bring it more in line with the difficulty / time you experienced with Umbara. Here are the current patch notes for these changes in 5.6.1 (still subject to change, check on Monday for the final).
- Bosses have had their health significantly reduced in both Story and Solo Mode.
- The damage done by bosses has been reduced in both Story and Solo Mode.
- Bosses have had their health slightly reduced in both Veteran and Master Mode.
- The number of enemies has been reduced throughout the Flashpoint.
- The Guardian Droid will no longer instant cast their Mortar Volley ability.
- The Copero Security Droid will no longer instant cast their Seeker Missile ability.