Bioware Developer Forum Posts
- Category: Developer Forum Posts
- Published: Tuesday, December 12th, 2017
There have been some questions about the bug related to Solo Ranked Missions in that they are not giving anything beyond CXP and Credits. There was actually two bugs related to PvP Missions, but more on that in a second.
As of 5.6.1 (coming live soon) Solo Ranked Missions will be rewarding Unassembled Components and crafting materials as intended. This was missed in the patch notes but I did verify that it is fixed in the patch. They still aren't giving out Season 9 tokens, but that will be addressed in the future.
The other bug present in the PvP Mission rewards is that instead of giving players one crafting lockbox which coincides with their Command Rank tier, they are instead getting one crafting lockbox from each of the four tiers. This will be fixed in a future update, but not 5.6.1.
Here are the changes you can expect AFTER 5.6.1 in a future update:
- Daily and Weekly Missions will give one crafting lockbox as intended.
- Solo Ranked Daily Missions will reward 40 Unassembled Components (up from 30) and will now grant 150 Ranked Season 9 Tokens as intended.
- Solo Ranked Weekly Missions will now reward 250 Unassembled Components (up from 200), 1,000 Ranked Season 9 Tokens as intended, and as an added bonus; 3 Charged Matter Transubstantiators.