- Category: SWTOR News
- Created: Saturday, December 13th, 2014
- Last Updated: Monday, December 15th, 2014
- Published: Monday, December 15th, 2014
- Written by Eric Musco
At our fan event in Las Vegas, one of the things we stated is that we are working to address the concerns of things like queue times and uneven server populations and that we would provide an update before the end of the year. As you might expect we're not ready to tell you exactly what we are working on yet, but we did want to go into what our goals are for next year.
- To address issues of queue times across all types of content, both PvP and PvE.
- To rethink how we approach "server separation".
- Remain sensitive to things like character identity.
- The continued ability to define your chosen server playstyle, PvE, PvP, RP, RP-PvP.
- We also would love to use this opportunity to enhance/create social systems. It's a big ole' galaxy and we want it to feel that way.
In the coming months we will be releasing more details. We appreciate your patience as we work towards these goals.