Bioware Developer Forum Posts
- Category: Developer Forum Posts
- Published: Friday, November 6th, 2015
The issues that many of you were experiencing when making a start at 60 character should now be resolved. We will be restoring the start at 60 token to the Cartel Market shortly. There are multiple different scenarios that your character and start at 60 tokens could be in, I want to cover each of them and what it means for you.
- I made a start at 60 character, but instead it created a level 1 character and put me on the fleet. I then deleted that character, but my start at 60 token was not restored.
- You should now see your tokens restored to you when you are at Character select. You can create a level 60 normally now.
- I made a start at 60 character, but instead it created a level 1 character and put me on the fleet. I did not yet delete that character.
- If you delete that character, your start at 60 token will be restored to you automatically and you can create your level 60 normally now.