Bioware Developer Forum Posts
- Category: Developer Forum Posts
- Created: Tuesday, December 13th, 2016
- Published: Tuesday, December 13th, 2016
Please keep all of your feedback coming on Command Crates, Command XP, and Galactic Command. The team is always looking over your feedback and looking for ways we can improve the system! We have been reading everything you sent our way, and there are couple of stand-out points (this is by no means everything):
- There needs to be a way to work towards a specific slot of gear to fill in gaps (especially set bonuses) for people who are unlucky with Command Crates.
- Gearing your other characters is too grindy.
With this in mind, the team has some important changes planned for Game Update 5.1 coming next month to address the above concerns! We are finalizing those changes now and will walk you through our plans during this Thursdays Livestream, 12/15 so be sure to tune in. If you cant make the stream we will be posting a recap on the forums. I just wanted to let you know that along with the changes we have already made in 5.0a and 5.0.1, your voices are being heard. We look forward to talking with all of you about the upcoming changes.
PS - I will be back on the stream this week so the stream dream team is back together again.