Bioware Developer Forum Posts
- Category: Developer Forum Posts
- Published: Monday, January 30th, 2017
In one of my previous posts I highlighted that beyond the changes we made in Game Update 5.1 that there are more coming. By Friday of this week I am going to make a forum post highlighting a roadmap of changes you can expect to address the feedback you have raised around gearing in Galactic Command. These changes will be starting in the next few weeks and will go through to Game Update 5.2. They are intended to address the following:
- Greatly increase the rate at which you earn Command Crates. Our goal is that you earn one Crate every 30 minutes, or less (on average).
- Looking at improvements we can make to Unassembled Components and Unassembled Pieces.
- Make gearing more alt-friendly.