Bioware Developer Forum Posts
- Category: Developer Forum Posts
- Published: Monday, July 13th, 2015
We wanted to take a moment to reach out to the community to collect ideas on set bonuses. We are looking for opinions on current and previous set bonuses as well as concepts for future. This thread will cover Medicine Operatives/Sawbones Scoundrels.
Note: Our intent is to have set bonuses not increase HPS by more than 5%. Please keep this in mind when posting your suggestions.
Current Level 60 Set Bonuses (for reference)
- 2-Piece: Activating a healing ability has a 15% chance to grant Field Medic's Critical Bonus which causes your next Kolto Injection or Underworld Medicine to be a critical. This effect can only occur once every 30 seconds.
- 4-Piece: Reduces the energy cost of Kolto Infusion or Kolto Pack by 2.
- 6-Piece: Reduces the cooldown of Recuperative Nanotech or Kolto Cloud by 3 seconds.
The SWTOR Combat Team