Bioware Developer Forum Posts
- Category: Developer Forum Posts
- Published: Monday, July 13th, 2015
We wanted to take a moment to reach out to the community to collect ideas on set bonuses. We are looking for opinions on current and previous set bonuses as well as concepts for future. This thread will cover Concealment and Lethality Operatives/Scrapper and Ruffian Scoundrels.
Note: Our intent is to have set bonuses not increase DPS by more than 5%. Please keep this in mind when posting your suggestions.
Current Level 60 Set Bonuses (for reference)
- 2-Piece: Laceration and Corrosive Assault or Sucker Punch and Brutal Shots increase damage dealt by 2% for 15 seconds. Cannot occur more than once every 30 seconds.
- 4-Piece: Backstab and Lethal Strike or Backblast and Point Blank Shot's energy cost is reduced by 2.
- 6-Piece: Activating Shiv and Veiled Strike or Blaster Whip and Bludgeon will grant Enforcer's Critical Bonus making your next Volatile Substance and Corrosive Assault or Blood Broiler and Brutal Shots critically hit. This effect can only occur once every minute.
The SWTOR Combat Team