Blogs, Vodcasts, & Opinion Pieces
- Category: SWTOR Blogs, Vodcasts, & Opinion Pieces
- Created: Friday, March 27th, 2015
- Last Updated: Friday, April 3rd, 2015
- Published: Friday, March 27th, 2015
- Written by Chemayla
Current Unlock Costs
|Outfitter Tab||Credit Cost||Cartel Coin Cost|
|Tab 2||20,000||To Be Determined|
|Tab 3||30,000||To Be Determined|
|Tab 4||45,000||To Be Determined|
|Tab 5||70,000||To Be Determined|
|Tab 6||100,000||To Be Determined|
|Tab 7||150,000||To Be Determined|
|Tab 8||225,000||To Be Determined|
|Tab 9||350,000||To Be Determined|
|Tab 10||500,000||To Be Determined|
|Tab 11||500,000||To Be Determined|
|Tab 12||500,000||To Be Determined|
|Tab 13||500,000||To Be Determined|
|Tab 14||500,000||To Be Determined|
|Tab 15||500,000||To Be Determined|
|Tab 16||500,000||To Be Determined|
- 03/26/2015: Insert piece costs are still 14k per piece.
- 03/26/2015: No Legacy prices yet
- 03/26/2015: Switching sets is free.
- The Designer allows for you to have an equip set while also having 16 "shells" of appearance you may use to replace the look of your armor
- You make have one equiped set and 16 shells for appearance
- You select a piece you want to use it, place it in the designer slot and the it costs another 14k to "save" it. So it seems there will a price to change out the gear. The gear piece is not used up so you can throw it away or save it for later once it is "saved" and will apear back in your inventory. The items becomes BOUND once you save it in your appearance shell.
- Any type of gear may be used currently as long as you can equip it. In the picture the chest piece I have on is a "white" piece. Being a Light armor wearer I was not allowed to equip a medium or heavy armor pieces.
- To switch the shell you click "Apply" button a second time to unapply it and then "apply" the new shell
- You can apply your set you use for stats.
- You can dye, color match the chest, and hide head slot per shell.
- The designer is for looks ONLY. You have to switch between pvp/pve gear same as you always did.
Picture of my gear/stats set - The is the Top little person tab
Picture of my Set 1 Appearance Set (including a White Item as the chest) after I saved the chest in my designer I threw it in trash but it is still visible)