Bioware Developer Forum Posts
- Category: Developer Forum Posts
- Created: Tuesday, October 6th, 2015
- Published: Saturday, October 17th, 2015
I wanted to pass on some information regarding changes to Companion Achievements in Knights of the Fallen Empire. As many of you know, Affection is being changed to Influence to coincide with your Character's Alliance. Due to this, we are going to be removing all of the "Reach Max Affection" Achievements from the game, along with the Achievement points which they have granted. We didn't want to create a situation where a very large number of Achievement points was no longer accessible. You can click the spoiler tag below to see a full list of all of the Achievements being removed.
As a note, the Achievements for "Loyalty to the [Class Name], which were granted for maxing Affection for all of that Classes Companions are going to be changed as well. Now, you will complete that Achievement by completing the "Kill x enemies with x as your active Companion" Achievements. To make up for the loss of Achievement points made via these changes, we have also adjusted the following:
- We have increased the point values for the Kill 1,000 Achievements from 5 to 20.
- We have added a new Devotion to the [Class] Achievement for completing all of the Kill 1,000 Achievements for a given Class/Faction. When completed, you will be granted the Imperial/Republic Squad Commander title respectively.
- We have added Kill x Achievements for both ship droids.
Here is the full list of Achievements being removed: