Bioware Developer Forum Posts
- Category: Developer Forum Posts
- Published: Thursday, January 14th, 2016
Thank you for tuning into our Producer Live Stream with Ben and myself. Here is a recap of the things we talked about, for those of you that couldn't tune in.
State of the Galaxy
- Group content - We know that group content is something that is very important to you guys. Although we have no further updates at this time on the PvE side, we did talk a bit about the new Warzone which is coming (more on that shortly). Also, we will have even more detailed information on the new Warzone in next month's Producer Live Stream.
- GTN Search - Thank you to all of you who helped us gather information on the issue. With that information in hand we were able to resolve the GTN search issues yesterday afternoon.
- Events- As mentioned previously on the forums, due to the issues in December we are re-running all three recurring events in January.
- Conquest Rewards - By the end of the day today (Austin time) everyone should be receiving their missing Conquest rewards.
- The Eternal Championship and Bowdaar Recruitment have been moved to coincide with Chapter XI (Update 4.2)
- A Blizz Recruitment Mission has been added into Chapter X (Update 4.1)
- Reminder that Chapter X is launching on February 11th. Be a subscriber by February 1 to get the HK-55 Jetpack and 2 days of early access.
- Skill increase to 550
- New Materials
- New craftable Gear and Mods
- Mission re-organization
- *more details coming via forum posts towards the end of January
- Located on Odessan
- New Game Mode - King of the Hill
- Multiple Hills
- Hills randomly spawn
- More details coming in the February Producer Live Stream
- It is a solo challenge
- Contains ten encounters
- Weekly Missions reward progress
- Rare drops from encounters
- Recruitment Mission for Bowdaar
If you have any questions or comments about the things we talked about, feel free to post them in this thread! Thanks everyone.