Bioware Developer Forum Posts
- Category: Developer Forum Posts
- Published: Monday, February 22nd, 2016
I wanted to let all of you know that we are looking into the emails. For starters, here are a few things you should look for. As always, make sure to check all of your email folders, including spam, promotions, etc. The subject line of the email is either "A Familiar Face Joins Your Team - Play Chapter 10 Now!" or "Chapter 10 and Firebrand are here - Play Now!". I know of some users who deleted the email thinking it was just our normal newsletter, but your codes were contained in those emails.
Now, with all of that being said, I am looking into a few things:
- Was the email sent to everyone who qualified.
- Were there any errors during sending, that caused some people to be missed.
- Did any other issues occur during the process which caused some people to be missed.
I have been going through this thread to verify that users were properly identified. As an example, Mutiny, the OP of this thread. I can see that you qualified for the email, and are on the list of people who received emails. So now I am checking on our side to ensure that users like you were in fact properly sent their email.
I will let you know what I find out!