Bioware Developer Forum Posts
- Category: Developer Forum Posts
- Published: Thursday, February 25th, 2016
Over the past few days weve reviewed player accounts who indicated they had not received their Cartel Coin/Chapter I subscriber email. We discovered a few reasons why this may have occurred:
- Some accounts opted-in after the February 14, 2016 deadline.
- The email was received, but it may have gotten deleted, lost in a secondary folder, missed, or landed in a spam folder.
- Sometime in the past you marked one of our SWTOR emails as spam or possibly reported it as spam, and your email client/provider black listed our emails. That means we may actually be sending you emails, but they are being blocked. We suggest you check with your email provider/client and verify that is not the case.
- There was a small number of players who were missed in the original set of emails and were sending them the same promotional email. If you were one of these players and dont receive your email by tomorrow, you may also want to review the above bullets.
With all of that being said, we are going to be sending another batch of emails. This new batch of emails will include the following accounts:
- All accounts who were sent the email previously, but did not open the email.
- Any account that opted in by Monday, February 22, 2016 (to essentially catch anyone who wanted to participate)
The email subject line is either "A Familiar Face Joins Your Team - Play Chapter 10 Now!" or "Chapter 10 and Firebrand are here - Play Now!" and was sent from the firstname.lastname@example.org email address. Our plan is to send out email over the next two days, so look for it in your mailbox.