Bioware Developer Forum Posts
- Category: Developer Forum Posts
- Created: Wednesday, March 9th, 2016
- Published: Wednesday, March 9th, 2016
Thank you to everyone who tuned into the Livestream this afternoon. Here is a recap of what we talked about:
- Eternal Championship - As many of you know we have decided to delay EC, more on this later.
- Chapter XI Launch - Yesterday was our Early Access launch, tomorrow is the full launch. We know that there were a few pretty nasty bugs present with launch. We will be doing a patch tomorrow to correct some of them, with more changes likely incoming next week.
- Community content - Just a shout out to all of you great content makers out there. Blogs, podcasts, youtubers. streamers, and more!
- Chapter XI is live as of tomorrow.
- Venture deep into enemy territory and change the course of the war on the Eternal Throne.
- Disavowed Cartel Market pack is also live.
- Both will launch April 5th
- Thank you to everyone who tested and provided feedback in making Odessen a great Warzone.
- Stronghold limit and decoration limit changes
- Guild Improvements, including a raised cap to 1,000
- Updated naming which allows spaces
- PvE and PvP Instance types
- Updated server select UI
- Social window improvements
- We will announce the new launch date on the next Producer Livestream
- PTS planned for the end of March
- Blog planned for the same time
- New information leads to a potentially deadly mission for the Alliance
- Valkorion, the Eternal Emperor, has brutal plans for the Outlander
- Special return appearance from some fan-favorite characters!
- Akghal Usar Recruitment Mission