Bioware Developer Forum Posts
- Category: Developer Forum Posts
- Published: Friday, July 1st, 2016
As Eric mentioned on the stream yesterday, we are putting together a patch to go live next week that will address a few issues that we've seen since the release of 4.6.
We are currently planning a maintenance on Tuesday, July 5th from 7AM PDT (1500 BST) - 9AM PDT (1700 BST), and here are the tentative notes for the patch:
- Players can no longer become unable to progress in Chapter 15 due to making certain conversation choices.
- The Bogstalker Handlers License can now be used by players who have a Ginx Companion.
- Increased the number of Character Slots per server Free-To-Play, Preferred, and Subscriber Players to 22/26/50 slots.
- The Grand Chance Cubes will no longer drop invalid items.
- Color Crystals obtained from the Force-Bound Dark vs. Light boxes are now unlocked in Collections as intended.
- It is now possible to unlock the 6th Cargo Bay Tab with the Account Unlock option.
- The Victorious Pioneers 5-Piece Set Bonus now properly applies its Experience boost.
- Players are no longer be killed randomly in Alliance Proving Grounds.
- Jawa Junk stacks now always drop at the max quantity possible:
- Scrap: Scavenged Scrap (Green) 15 per stack
- Scrap: Assorted Droid Parts (Blue) 10 per stack
- Scrap: Jawa Junk (Purple) 3 per stack