Bioware Developer Forum Posts
- Category: Developer Forum Posts
- Created: Tuesday, October 11th, 2016
- Published: Tuesday, October 11th, 2016
However, I just wanted to see if Eric, Ben or Charles was going to make a post summing everything up that was discussed as well so we can get some clear idea of everything?
-Are chapters being released all at once for the "binging", in batches?
-Mention of a livestream in January regarding operations. Is that true, or is it not operations but Group content of which we won't describe what kind until then?
-More livestreams to come to go into more detail on Uprisings, alerts, etc?
-End Date for DvL?
-New PvP maps/new types?
Just wanted to see if there was any official word on these to counter the speculation that is occurring in the absence of clarity.
Thanks in advance!
- All 9 Chapters are being released with Eternal Throne's launch.
- What we said is that after KOTET's launch, the team is refocusing on group content. Our hope is that as a part of the January Producer Letter or Livestream, we will have more specific updates on what is to come. This includes all types of group content, but was a specific answer to the question of Operations.
- We will have a whole bunch of livestreams and blogs between now and launch to go into details on many facets of the expansion.
- Dark vs Light is intended to end with KOTET Early Access on November 29th. However, I believe the Dark vs Light part of it to decide which Companion will be awarded, will end a week or so prior to that.
- PvP / GSF - Refer to answer above about Operations // stream in January.