Bioware Developer Forum Posts
- Category: Developer Forum Posts
- Published: Wednesday, January 25th, 2017
We have tracked down a number of notes that were missing. They have been added to the notes, but they are listed below so you don't have to hunt them down:
- Arenas that popup in the regular Warzone queue now reward less CXP than a Warzone.
- Matches that last less than 2 minutes no longer reward CXP.
- It is no longer possible to change Shae Vizla's armor.
- Curative Agent and Sly Surrender no longer provide more healing than intended.
- Cosmetic gear gained through Galactic Command can now be sold on the Galactic Trade Network.
- Warzone Bolster now improves players up to 232 Item Rating (down from 250).