Bioware Developer Forum Posts
- Category: Developer Forum Posts
- Created: Friday, March 3rd, 2017
- Published: Friday, March 3rd, 2017
I have not seen in any of the posts addressing changes in PvP related to gear. So, I will re-ask the questions:
Since we have a new tier of gear is the bolster going to be moving up?
With the new tier, is tier 1 being removed from shops and tier 2 (236) becomes first tier you buy with UC? This is the case for ops. Or, there is going to be a forth tier of PvP gear?
If there is a forth tier, what will the UC costs be?
Is the existing cost of gear for UC will change?
- Bolster will be moving up to 238.
- Yes, you can just purchase Tier 2 as the "first Tier" with Unassembled Components.
- I am not sure yet on the last two, let me work on getting those answers.