Bioware Developer Forum Posts
- Category: Developer Forum Posts
- Published: Tuesday, May 16th, 2017
A few updates on this situation. For players that have updated Windows 10 to the Creator Edition, they can experience an issue in SWTOR that causes a crash to desktop. This seems to be primarily caused by being alt-tabbed out of the game and focusing on another window while SWTOR is open and loading.
The team is looking into fixing the problem and I will pass on updates as I have them. In the meantime there are three workarounds which have had some success.
1) Disable vsync on your video card.
2) Disable Game Mode in Windows.
3) In Windows, disable the full-screen optimization option for SWTOR.
I will pass on more information as I have it.