Bioware Developer Forum Posts
- Category: Developer Forum Posts
- Published: Tuesday, August 1st, 2017
I apologize for the silence today I didn't mean to leave you hanging! I talked with the team with all of the information you have put in the thread and there are a few steps we want to ensure you go through.
- Start by restarting your computer, this way you have no processes running (including the launcher).
- Run the newest launcher repair utility: http://cdn-patch.swtor.com/patch/Lau...lityD2.0.1.exe.
- Try to log into/run SWTOR
If after doing the above you are still not working, please run the launcher.diag.exe file located in your SWTOR directory. You can send the logs to email@example.com.