Bioware Developer Forum Posts
- Category: Developer Forum Posts
- Published: Friday, August 4th, 2017
As we have mentioned a few times over the past couple of weeks, we are planning some Unassembled Component changes in GU 5.4. This thread is to outline the exact changes you can expect. We had a few goals we wanted to focus on:
- Increase the overall Components a character can get each week via Missions.
- Increase incentive for Ranked Warzones to increase participation and to ensure it is being properly rewarded compared to unranked.
- Shift some of the rewards from the Daily Missions into Weekly Missions so it is less punishing if you miss a day.
With that in mind, here are the specifics!
Unranked - Overall, Component rewards earned per week unchanged.
- Daily Mission: Now rewards 10 Components, down from 12.
- Weekly Mission: Now rewards 54 Components, up from 40.
Ranked - Large changes were made here to really amp up the value of Ranked Missions.
- Solo Daily: Now rewards 15 Components, down from 16.
- Solo Weekly: Now rewards 100 Components, up from 30.
- Group Daily: Now rewards 30 Components, up from 20.
- Group Weekly: Now rewards 200 Components, up from 60.
It is worth noting that the Command XP values of almost all of these Missions have also been buffed. The same is true of the Ranked Season Tokens that you earn from the Ranked Missions. Those are the Mission changes you can expect for Ranked and Unranked coming in 5.4. Thanks everyone.