Bioware Developer Forum Posts
- Category: Developer Forum Posts
- Published: Friday, February 23rd, 2018
Thank you for providing us the eagerly anticipated roadmap. Having spent much of my IT career in software development, I know just how much work goes into deciding what to add, remove, and change in any production environment. That being said, there's quite a few QoL issues being brought up that I didn't see mentioned. Have you guys discussed with the team some of the items below, and where that might fit into the 2018 roadmap, or beyond?
Thanks again for the exciting news and your continued commitment to this game we all love.
- Account-wide ignore feature and ignore list cap - I like the account wide idea and we'll look into the Cap. What we may find is we need to automatically clean up your list and remove those accounts which are no longer part of TOR such as banned Advertisers.
- Right-click report feature for exploiting/hacking in WZs - not sure why we don't already have that in place. Will ask the team to investigate.
- Stronghold decoration maintenance/updates - we'll look into it.
- Guild interface improvements - Already on our list. I met with some players at our New York Cantina and they followed up with a ton of ideas. We've had many discussions about Guild Management, along with additional ideas on Guild engagement activities. It's not yet on the Production schedule, but it's an excellent Quality of Life improvement where all Guilds benefit.