Bioware Developer Forum Posts
- Category: Developer Forum Posts
- Published: Friday, July 6th, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to help us test upcoming content for SWTOR! Your participation and feedback are greatly appreciated.
To transfer your character the Public Test Server, follow these instructions:
- Log into www.swtor.com.
- Click on your account name in the top right hand corner of the site.
- Click My Account.
- In the left column, scroll down and click the link entitled PTS Character Copy.
- Select the server and then the character that you wish to copy from.
- Click the Copy Character button.
- The site will display the current status of your character copy at the top of the page. Additionally, you can click the View your character transfer history link to see if the copy has completed.
- Log in to the Star Wars: The Old Republic launcher using your username and password.
- Click the Settings button (gear) in the bottom left corner of the launcher
- Under Enable Public Test Server Access, select Yes
- Click Save
- Now the bottom left corner will have two buttons: select the new button next to settings
- Under "Pick an Environment" select "Public Test"
- Click "Next" and you will begin patching on the Public Test Server*
- Click "Play"
Thanks again, well see you on the PTS!