Bioware Developer Forum Posts
- Category: Developer Forum Posts
- Published: Monday, August 20th, 2018
We will be taking the servers offline on TBD in order to apply Game Update 5.9.2a.
Patch Notes will be available on the release of the update, here. Here are the current notes:
- Closed a gap which allowed players to get underneath the Overlook platform in the Rishi Stronghold.
- The Cartel Market image for the Visas Marr armor set is no longer showing the Marka Ragnos belt.
- Despite the best efforts of the yellow team, the Novare Coast scoreboard now properly tracks the score for both teams.
- Wins and losses are now properly tracked after all Ranked Matches (this was fixed on August 7th).
- Dretcher’s Droids in Chapter XIII: Profit and Plunder will no longer reset.
- Corrected an issue where the Veteran Mode Gods From the Machine bosses were harder than intended.
- Players will no longer experience intermittent slowdown while in a Stronghold. (this fix also adds collision and LoS detection back for decorations)
- Using various quick travel abilities will no longer randomly kill players.
- Various character unlocks have been added back into the Cartel Market and will now display their appropriate price instead of "True."
Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!