Bioware Developer Forum Posts
- Category: Developer Forum Posts
- Published: Friday, September 7th, 2018
Originally Posted by EricMusco ( Original Post ) | 07.09.2018 03:37PM
- Saturday, 9/8 10AM: 12PM PDT (5PM - 7PM GMT)
- Sunday, 9/9 10AM: 12PM PDT (5PM - 7PM GMT)
- Made some environmental changes to the map to make it feel a bit less "cluttered."
- Removed the "box stack" in the center catwalks and replaced them with forcefields. This gives more visibility across the map as well.
- Throw the Huttball will now stay in the first pop-up slot if you also have the Gravity Grapple ability. This should address concerns for players who keybind the Throw the Huttball ability.
- The Gravity Grapple ability should now work when hit with a ballistic from all abilities.
- Baron Deathmark will now yell at you when you kick the Huttball, NO KICKING.
- Added colored arrows around the map to help with navigation.
- Fixed various collision and asymmetry issues around the map.
- To help alleviate some concerns such as being knocked in the pit being punishing and challenges in being able to defend properly, the central air vents on the map will no longer be random. Instead they will now always jump the player back to a defensive position on the catwalk.
- Players are now able to shield Critical hits.