Bioware Developer Forum Posts
- Category: Developer Forum Posts
- Published: Tuesday, April 27th, 2021
We wanted to address the Sienar Drexl Mount that some players may have obtained. The Mount was not intended to be available at this time. We wanted to communicate the following:
- The Mount in its current state is visually broken, and we are applying a fix today to prevent more from being obtained.
- While you can use the Mount item in order to unlock the ability, you will not be able to summon the Mount, so we advise players not to use it for now.
- Players who have the Mount will not be able to trade it.
We are currently investigating this issue and will update the community when we have more to share.
We have an update regarding the Sienar Drexl Mount.
As it is a broken mount and it was not intended for players to obtain it, we will be removing the Sienar Drexl Mount from the game when Game Update 6.3 launches. We will, however, be compensating players who had this mount with adding 400 Cartel Coins to their accounts. There is no need to contact the Support Team for this. Please note that this grant could take a few hours after Game Update 6.3 is live.