Bioware Developer Forum Posts
- Category: Developer Forum Posts
- Published: Thursday, February 10th, 2022
We are still troubleshooting this issue. The team has asked if DxDiag and/or crash dump files could be provided if possible.
- Press the [Windows] Key + [R] at the same time.
- Type in ‘DxDiag’ and press ‘OK’.
- After this step, you may see DirectX Diagnostic Tool "Do you want to check if your drivers are digitally signed? To check your drivers, Windows might connect to the Internet, but doesn't send personal information about your computer." You will be prompted to select Yes or No. Selecting either should not matter for this case.
- This will open the DirectX Diagnostic Tool box.
- Please wait for the progress bar to finish before moving to step 4
- At the bottom of the box is a ‘Save All information’ button. Press it.
- This will open a ‘Save As’ box. Please ensure the text file is named ‘DxDiag’.
- Save this to your desktop.
- Open the saved file, hit Ctrl+A (select all), and then Ctrl+C (copy).
- Paste that information at the bottom of your post. Please use code or spoiler tags. If you don’t use these then your DXDiag will fill up the page making it hard to navigate your thread.
Please keep posts to reports of the issue and confirming details. Appreciate your patience!