Bioware Developer Forum Posts
- Category: Developer Forum Posts
- Published: Monday, July 13th, 2015
We wanted to take a moment to reach out to the community to collect ideas on set bonuses. We are looking for opinions on current and previous set bonuses as well as concepts for future. This thread will cover Immortal Juggernauts/Defense Guardians.
Note: Our intent is to have set bonuses not increase survivability by more than 5%. Please keep this in mind when posting your suggestions.
Current Level 60 Set Bonuses (for reference)
- 2-Piece: Crushing Blow or Guardian Slash increases damage reduction by 2% for 4 seconds.
- 4-Piece: Aegis Assault or Warding Strike reduces the cooldown of Taunt and Challenging Call or Threatening Scream by 2 seconds per activation.
- 6-Piece: Increases the duration of Blade Turning by 1.5 second, and the duration of Invincible or Warding Call by 3 seconds.
- Cheers, all!