- Category: Game Update Previews
- Created: Sunday, December 6th, 2015
- Last Updated: Sunday, December 6th, 2015
- Published: Sunday, December 6th, 2015
- Written by Potato
A look at the changes and new Cartel Market items in 4.0.3. Please note that this is not a compete list of all changes in the patch.
New Cartel Market Items
If someone could provide me with appropriate bonus damage values for each class in appropriate gear I could calculate exact values.
- Shield Tech - Damage from Firestorm reduced by ~11%
- Advanced Prototype - Prototype Weapon Systems now only increases critical bonus damage by 10%, down from 30%.
- Darkness - Mounting Darkness now only increases the damage dealt by Dark Charge's Discharge and Wither by 30%, down from 50%.
- Deception - Ball Lightning damage reduced by ~6%
- Deception - Voltaic Slash damage reduced by ~7.5% and Force cost reduced to 20, down from 25.
- Deception - Crackling Blasts now increases the critical strike damage dealt by Surging Charge's Discharge effect and Ball Lightning by 10%, down from 30%.
- Hatred - Dreadful Nightmares now increases the damage dealt by Crushing Darkness and Demolish by 15%, down from 20%.
- All specs - Lacerate damage reduced by ~7.8% and force cost reduced to 20, down from 25.
- All specs - Assassinate damage reduced by ~4.5% and Force cost reduced to 20, down from 25.
- All specs - Thrashing Blades no longer reduces the Force cost of Thrash, Lacerate, Voltaic Slash, or Leeching Strike.
- All specs - Thrash damage reduced by ~7%, Force cost reduced to 20 from 25.
- Immortal - Consuming Power now increases the critical chance of Crushing blow by 20% in addition to Smash, and makes Aegis Assault deal an additonal 30% damage, up from 15%.
- Immortal - Pillar of Strength in addition to it's previous effects it now increases the damage dealt by Ravage by 30%.
- Annihilation - Reduced the damage of Force Rend by ~6.8%
- Carnage - Reduced the damage of Devastating Blast by ~6.2%
- Carnage - Sever now increases the critical strike damage bonus of Massacre and Devastating Blast by 15%, up from 10%.
- Marksman - Reduced the damage of Penetrating Blasts by ~5.5%
- Marksman - Imperial Assassin now increases the critical damage dealt by Ambush, Penetrating Blasts, Followthrough, Snipe, and Takedown by 10%, down from 30%.
- Engineering - Field Command now increases the critical chance of your AoE attacks by 10%, down from 15%.
- Engineering - Explosive Engineering now increases the damage dealt by Explosive Probe, Cluster Bombs, Fragmentation Grenade, Plasma Probe, and Orbital Strike by 10%, down from 15%.
- Engineering - Experimental Explosives now increases the critical damage dealt by Explosive Probe, Interrogation Probe, EMP Discharge, and all area effects by 10%, down from 30%.
- Virulence - Hew no longer increases the damage dealt by Series of Shots.
- Lethality - Cut Down no longer increases the damage dealt by Corrosive Assault.
Things of Note
- Removed some of Treek's dialogue while in combat. Nominated for best change 2015.
- Fixed companions getting summoned in combat.
- Chapter 2 now checks if you are a sub or not when starting it. Potentially made the first chapter available to free to play? Big maybe, don't get your hopes up.
- Probably fixed the loading screen blurbs to now show the correct KOTFE text.
- When deleting a character created via the level 60 boost you will now get a confirmation prompt that states if the token will be refunded or not.
- Lots of other little bug fixes and changes.
- Will look at soundtracks soon, a few new files need to look if they are duplicates or not.
Changed Codex Entries
Changed Schematic Variations
Changed String Tables