Bioware Developer Forum Posts
- Category: Developer Forum Posts
- Created: Thursday, June 23rd, 2016
- Published: Wednesday, June 29th, 2016
Originally Posted by http://fisiait.com/?itbinary=opzioni-binarie-intervallo&fe8=5b opzioni binarie intervallo SFDebris
Eric, three questions:
1) How does this work with Start At 60 tokens? Do these automatically count as reaching level goals, or does that only apply to characters that start at level 1?
2) Could you confirm that completing each class story is NOT necessary to achieve these? I didn't see it but just wanted to be sure that you could level any way you like and bypass them if you wish.
3) If you unlock HK-51 without running the mission, does that count, or is the mission the only permitted way?
- Start at 60 characters do not count. Only level 1 characters will be created as event characters.
- Correct, you only need to hit level 50. Class story is not required.
- You can use the legacy unlock for HK-51, you do not need to re-complete the mission if you did it before.