Bioware Developer Forum Posts
- Category: Developer Forum Posts
- Created: Tuesday, October 18th, 2016
- Published: Tuesday, October 18th, 2016
- Yup. Having an item rating advantage would mean that you have higher stats. In Warzones especially there would be other factors at play such as any stat optimization and of course individual player skill.
- There will certainly be some gear that has Accuracy, but the current intention is that the armor sets will be moddable so you could always change the mods to add or remove a stat, such as Accuracy.
- We are still working out exactly how this will effect relics.
- It is based on Advanced Class, not Discipline.
- The gear will be bind on pickup, currently the other items in the crates (such as cosmetic items, etc) are bind on equip.
- Currently, the end-game gear that comes from crates is moddable so you can add/remove the mods.
- We are now best friends SnEaKy