Bioware Developer Forum Posts
- Category: Developer Forum Posts
- Published: Thursday, September 6th, 2018
We are aiming to try to have a new PTS patch this week, to be deployed tomorrow. It is possible it will slip to next week, but I will let you know for sure tomorrow. We will have mirrored playtests from last week, if it goes live this week.
Here are some of the changes we are making based on your feedback:
- Made some environmental changes to the map to make it feel a bit less "cluttered."
- Removed the "box stack" in the center catwalks and replaced them with forcefields. This gives more visibility across the map as well.
- Throw the Huttball will now stay in the first pop-up slot if you also have the Gravity Grapple ability. This should address concerns for players who keybind the Throw the Huttball ability.
- The Gravity Grapple ability should now work when hit with a ballistic from all abilities.
- Baron Deathmark will now yell at you when you kick the Huttball, NO KICKING.
- Added colored arrows around the map to help with navigation.
- Fixed various collision and asymmetry issues around the map.
- To help alleviate some concerns such as being knocked in the pit being punishing and challenges in being able to defend properly, the central air vents on the map will no longer be random. Instead they will now always jump the player back to a defensive position on the catwalk.