Bioware Developer Forum Posts
- Category: Developer Forum Posts
- Created: Monday, July 13th, 2015
- Published: Monday, July 13th, 2015
We wanted to take a moment to reach out to the community to collect ideas on set bonuses. We are looking for opinions on current and previous set bonuses as well as concepts for future. This thread will cover Corruption Sorcerers/Seer Sages.
Note: Our intent is to have set bonuses not increase HPS by more than 5%. Please keep this in mind when posting your suggestions.
Current Level 60 Set Bonuses (for reference)
- 2-Piece: Activating a healing ability has a 15% chance to grant Force-Mystic's Critical Bonus which causes your next Dark Infusion or Deliverance to be a critical. This effect can only occur once every 30 seconds.
- 4-Piece: Consuming Darkness or Vindicate restore an additional 10 Force.
- 6-Piece: Reduces cooldown of Innervate or Healing Trance by 1.5 seconds.
The SWTOR Combat Team