Bioware Developer Forum Posts
- Category: Developer Forum Posts
- Published: Monday, July 13th, 2015
We wanted to take a moment to reach out to the community to collect ideas on set bonuses. We are looking for opinions on current and previous set bonuses as well as concepts for future. This thread will cover Snipers/Gunslinger.
Note: Our intent is to have set bonuses not increase DPS by more than 5%. Please keep this in mind when posting your suggestions.
Current Level 60 Set Bonuses (for reference)
- 2-Piece: Activating Explosive Probe, Ambush and Lethal Shot or Sabotage Charge, Aimed Shot and Dirty Blast increases damage dealt by 2% for 15 seconds. Cannot occur more than once every 30 of seconds.
- 4-Piece: Reduces the cooldown of Target Acquired or Illegal Mods by 15 seconds, and activating either ability restores 15 energy.
- 6-Piece: Laze Target or Smuggler's Luck now has 2 charges and its duration is doubled.
The SWTOR Combat Team