Bioware Developer Forum Posts
- Category: Developer Forum Posts
- Published: Monday, July 13th, 2015
We wanted to take a moment to reach out to the community to collect ideas on set bonuses. We are looking for opinions on current and previous set bonuses as well as concepts for future. This thread will cover Bodyguard Mercenaries/Medic Commandos.
Note: Our intent is to have set bonuses not increase HPS by more than 5%. Please keep this in mind when posting your suggestions.
Current Level 60 Set Bonuses (for reference)
- 2-Piece: Activating a healing ability has a 15% chance to grant Combat Medic's Critical Bonus which causes your next Rapid Scan or Medical Probe to be a critical. This effect can only occur once every 30 seconds.
- 4-Piece: While in Combat Support Cylinder or Combat Support Cell the duration of Supercharged Gas and Supercharge Cells is increased by 5 seconds.
- 6-Piece: Reduces the cooldown of Healing Scan or Advanced Medical Probe by 1.5 seconds.
The SWTOR Combat Team