Bioware Developer Forum Posts
- Category: Developer Forum Posts
- Created: Tuesday, September 8th, 2015
- Published: Tuesday, September 8th, 2015
Around launch when we implemented the Nightmare versions of Eternity Vault and Karaggas Palace, they were not quite the same as the Nightmare modes you are used to now. Basically, those old Nightmare ops were simply the same Operations with more health, that did more damage.
With the changes we are making in Fallen Empire, all Operations will now be at max level, this means the differences between Hard and Nightmare EV and KP, just dont stack up against the difficulty differences found in other Operations. Because of this, we are going to be removing Nightmare Mode Eternity Vault and Karaggas Palace from the game with the launch of Fallen Empire. This will raise a couple of questions about things like Titles and Achievements so here are a few details of the change:
- Any unique drops that were found in these Nightmare Modes will now drop in Hard Mode.
- The timed run Titles for Nightmare Mode can no longer be earned in Fallen Empire.
- Any Achievements which you have earned for these Nightmare Modes will be moved for a new Archived section under Operations, and can no longer be earned.