Bioware Developer Forum Posts
- Category: Developer Forum Posts
- Created: Thursday, August 11th, 2016
- Published: Thursday, August 11th, 2016
Thank you for the update. But I (and I expect many others) have to ask.
If you have a fix, why wait until 4.7.1 to roll it out? You guys frequently do back-end maintenance and can probably implement this in a very brief server reset.
Please ask the powers-that-be to consider an immediate implementation. Remind them the final completion was already delayed by 3 weeks when Chapter 16 was pushed back. Now, for those of us who did all of the work, it is only - and unfairly - being delayed further.
Please reply so we aren't left to speculate...
The current plan is that we will have a maintenance on Tuesday of next week, which is where we will deploy a fix to the issue. I will pass on more information as I have it.