Bioware Developer Forum Posts
- Category: Developer Forum Posts
- Published: Thursday, July 6th, 2017
This week, we are creating three separate forum threads for GSF discussion. You can head to this thread to get links to each of them.
Galactic Starfighter, like all group content, is a system that we want to see being used by as many players as possible. This thread is to discuss the friction points that you see in GSF. Whether it stops you from playing frequently, or from playing at all, we want to understand that friction.
Here are some things to consider to get the conversation started:
- Is the learning curve too steep to get into?
- Is ship balance preventing you from playing?
- Are you not playing because you feel GSF needs something new to bring you back in?
- Matchmaking issues?
- The fact that GSF is character based and not Legacy?
Let us know your thoughts!