Bioware Developer Forum Posts
- Category: Developer Forum Posts
- Published: Thursday, February 15th, 2018
I'm glad the PvE community has a few things to look forward to but I'm disheartened that there is no mention of PvP. I'm not the only one underwhelmed by the Civil War reskin: adding maps doesn't address longstanding issues like
Keith and team, can you please comment?
- I mentioned this in another post on planned class changes, here.
- This is on our radar as a quality of life change for PvP. It is a fairly large undertaking though and not currently in our plans. The interest is noted though.
- Same as #2.
- Wintrading is a constant thing we monitor and action. Backfilling has particularly popped up on our radar lately and we are digging deep to find and action those players.