Bioware Developer Forum Posts
- Category: Developer Forum Posts
- Published: Friday, August 10th, 2018
The Stronghold area resets we did this morning will hopefully mitigate some of the lag issues you have been seeing. However, we will need a patch to permanently address the issue, turn collision back on for decos, and fix a host of other issues.
The team is hard at work to get everything fixed so that we can push out a patch as soon as possible. Even with the team pounding away on it through the weekend, it is expected we won't be able to push it out until early/mid next week. I will update you as soon as I know more on maintenance timing, expect a post Monday (unless things move much faster than expected).
Here are the current patch notes for the patch (these are not final and subject to change):
- Closed a gap which allowed players to get underneath the Overlook platform in the Rishi Stronghold.
- The Cartel Market image for the Visas Marr armor set is no longer showing the Marka Ragnoss belt.
- Despite the best efforts of the yellow team, the Novare Coast scoreboard now properly tracks the score for both teams.
- Wins and losses are now properly tracked after all Ranked Matches (this was fixed on August 7th).
- Dretchers Droids in Chapter XIII: Profit and Plunder will no longer reset.
- Corrected an issue where the Veteran Mode Gods From the Machine bosses were harder than intended.
- Players will no longer experience intermittent slowdown while in a Stronghold. (this fix also adds collision and LoS detection back for decorations)
- Using various quick travel abilities will no longer randomly kill players.
- Various character unlocks have been added back into the Cartel Market and will now display their appropriate price instead of "True."