Bioware Developer Forum Posts
- Category: Developer Forum Posts
- Published: Wednesday, September 12th, 2018
Here are some of the final changes happening between the last PTS patch and live:
- Throw the Huttball will now appear in the first slot of the po-up quickbar regardless of how a player receives the Huttball.
- The map inside Vandin has been updated.
- To address concerns regarding difficulty in getting back into the match after scoring, a grapple has been added which will take a player from the endzone to the nearby catwalk.
- Consular stuns will work as intended.
- The team arrows will now change dynamically similar to Queshball.
- Fixed a variety of bugs related to Shield / Crit.
- Players will now be stunned when the Vandin Huttball match ends.