Bioware Developer Forum Posts
- Category: Developer Forum Posts
- Published: Thursday, August 27th, 2015
1. Will be able to meet and/or recruit companions that don't belong in our class? (for example, if I play the demo with my agent, will I still see T7?) yes or no will suffice.
2. What affects the companions effectiveness in battle? Only our level? what about Presence stat? what about affection?
3. Will any and all changes to the companion system also be applied to the 1-60 leveling experience?(multiple roles in combat, or whatever changes you introduce to crafting)
4. Since some companions are not customizable via armor, I am correct to assume that the customization slot will still be there?
5. What will happen to earpieces and Implants on companions? Should I remove them before starting KOTFE?
- Level and Presence. What Presence does is increase damage, healing output, and total health of your Companions.
- Yup again.
- The plan right now is they will be mailed to you when they come off your Companion in 4.0.