- Category: Game Update Previews
- Created: Saturday, November 14th, 2015
- Last Updated: Sunday, November 15th, 2015
- Published: Saturday, November 14th, 2015
- Written by Potato
A look at the changes and new Cartel Market items in 4.0.2. Please note that this is nota compete list of all changes in the patch.
New Cartel Market and Deco Images
- HK-51's DPS abilities now have their damage displayed in the tooltip.
- Healing output from all companions has been significantly reduced. Probably 50% reduction but I'm not a theory crafter, co-efficient changes are available in the Changed Abilities XML file for theory crafters. Treek is the exception here and a few of her healing abilities got buffed. Some heals have got spread out into more ticks, to reduce the burst healing but maintain sustained.
- Self healing for tank companions has been significantly reduced.
- The type of gifts that companions like has been significantly altered. All companions now "love" at least one type of gift. Our database has been updated to show these changes. Find your companion here and click on the Gift Reactions tab.
Raid Mechanic changes
This is not a complete list, more may have changed.
- The repair droids in Torque now taunt any Shoots Laser droids every second.
- The healing debuffs on Commanders in TOS has been upped. The smaller one now reduces healing by 15% per stack, up from 10%. The larger one now reduces healing by 25% per stack up from 20%.
- The Mind Traps in the Soa encounter can now kill you through any immunities you have up, such as bubble.
- Changes have been made to the puzzle boss in KP but not sure what the changes actually do.
- Checks have been added to several bosses and trash mobs throughout several different raids to stop them pulling people, or applying mechanics to out of range or dead players.
Things of Note
- Harvesting materials now ignores alacrity.
- GSF abilities now ignore alacrity.
- Reverse engineering items now ignores alacrity.
- Belsavis now provides a 2x boost to the following Conquest objectives: "Unranked Warzones: The Front Lines", "Warzones: Critical Missions", "Warzones: Total Domination", "Warzones: Destroy the Enemy", "Unranked Warzones: The Killing Fields" and "Ranked Warzones: The Proving Grounds"
- CZ-198 now provides a 2x boost to the following Conquest objectives: "Defeat Transgenic Sample Eleven (Hard Mode)", "Flashpoint: Lost Island", "Flashpoint: Kaon Under Siege", "Flashpoint: Hammer Station", "Defeat the Asteroid Beast (Hard Mode)", "Defeat the Republic or Imperial Commander (Hard Mode)", "Defeat M2-AUX Foreman (Hard Mode)", "Defeat the Republic or Imperial Commander (Hard Mode)", "Flashpoint: Legacy of the Rakata", "Defeat Infinite Army Prototype (Hard Mode)", "Flashpoint: Blood Hunt", "Defeat all Challenges (Hard Mode)", "Defeat Commander Mokan (Hard Mode)", "Flashpoint: Battle of Rishi", .
- Emergency Operations now has a repeatable objective for doing any Heroic on Hoth that grants 500 points.
- Relics of the Gree event now has "Crafting: War Supplies" as a one time objective.
- Two 4th Anniversary items have been added. A wall mounted Ebon Hawk deco as shown above and a remote control Ebon Hawk regen item.
- You now get a unique pet for contributing to Answers HQ.
Changed Codex Entries
Changed New Companions
Changed String Tables