- Category: Game Update Previews
- Last Updated: Sunday, March 20th, 2016
- Published: Saturday, March 19th, 2016
- Written by Potato
A look at the changes and new Cartel Market items in 4.4 PTS 1. Please note that this is nota compete list of all changes in the patch.
The HK-55 helmet and weapons will not be from a Cartel Pack. Not sure what's with the red helmet.
New Cartel Market Items and Decorations
New Loading Screens
New Chapter 12 Weapons
These weapons are all 204 rating and unmoddable outside of the colour crystal. All class variations use the same model and just have a different name. These weapons will grant you special abilities in a special encounter in the future based on the choices you make throughout Chapter 12.
Things of Note
- You can now set mounts as favorites by right clicking them in the ability panel.
- The random mount ability will now only pull from the list of mounts you have set as favorites.
- Looks like one of the upcoming sub-rewards will be C2-N2 and 2V-R8 HK-55 inspired customizations.
- Rest of Chapter 12 dialog is now in the client.
- A few cutscenes from Chapter 16 now have their dialog present in the client.
- Other spoilers available in the detailed changes for those that want them.
- Lots of work done on the Eternal Championship.
- The HK-55 helmet is now Bind on Pickup rather than Bind on Legacy.
- Theron Shan has been wearing the same outfit since he was a child.
- No class changes.
- No sign of Ranked Season 7.
- Guild ship max hooks when fully upgraded increased to 800 from 700.
- Guild ship max hooks without unlocks increased from 200 to 300.
- Several old armour sets from class quests look like they are getting added to a vendor on the fleet. All adaptive and BoL.
- As pointed out in the comments there's a "tuning mod" item. It's description indicates it allows you to add visual effects to your weapons. Currently it shares the same slot as colour crystals. It's labelled as a rare cartel market item. This is probably a distant feature rather than something we will see in 4.4. Doesn't appear to be too much data on this feature currently. When it is released I would expect it to occupy a different slot.
In-depth Changes (Contains heavy spoilers)
Changed Codex Entries
Changed New Companions
Changed Schematic Variations
Changed String Tables