- Category: Game Update Previews
- Last Updated: Tuesday, August 9th, 2016
- Published: Monday, August 8th, 2016
- Written by Hayward
A look at the changes and new Cartel Market items in 4.7. Please note that this is nota compete list of all changes in the patch and is my own personal interpretation of the data.
Table of Contents
- New Cartel Market Items and Decorations
- Things of Note
- In-Depth Changes
- Treak healing abilities were slightly buffed
- "Pack Opening Experience" was added to the game.
- New Chapter 16 and HK-55 bonus mission special abilities for the player.
- Lots of ability changes for bosses in Chapter 16 and HK-55 bonus mission.
- New Alliance Alert for Rusk Alliance Alert spoiler
- New codexes for KotET and KotFE. (The KotET codexes may be for the HK-55 bonus mission: most of them are about various droid models, like replicators and vibro-mops.)
- Conquests scheduled through November: https://www.reddit.com/r/swtor/wiki/upcoming_events/conquest
- Changed a bunch of the allied NPC's from KotFE abilities: looks like they gave them more abilities to use in most cases. (These allied NPC's are typically the second / third companions you get in some chapters, like Senya in Chapter 6. Some are other various allied NPC's that are mostly in the background.)
- There isn't a mission now to do both Ilum Flashpoints. (Previously, you got this mission right after completing the Ilum storyline mission.)
- Bowdaar's Alliance Mission now gives out Smuggled Goods instead of Military Equipment.
- Added a bunch of names to the credits.
- Lots of new mail for KotET. KotET spoilers
Thanks bstr413 for compiling this summary of changes!
Changed Codex Categories
Changed Codex Entries
Changed New Companions
Changed String Tables