Bioware Developer Forum Posts
- Category: Developer Forum Posts
- Published: Friday, January 22nd, 2021
We've updated the PTS and it is once again open for testing. Here is a list of the Uprising fixes we've implemented:
- All: Full Level 75 rebalance of all Uprisings. This includes enemies and bosses.
- Destroyer of Worlds: Reduced the amount of Trash by about 50%
- Destroyer of Worlds: Adjusted range of Skurr & Velloc attacks so they now only hit players within their AoE indicators.
- Done and Dusted: Enslaved Sand Bats now have a reasonable amount of HP
- Firefrost: Environmental snowfall in the final boss now actually can damage the player.
- Fractured: Final boss no longer resets randomly after defeating Lord Anril.
- Fractured: Enemies no longer can go through a specific gate while it's closed.
- Inferno: Kolto stations now work.
- Landing Party: Commander Tassar can no longer cast Void Space right after Force Slam.
- Trench Warfare: Walkers can no longer damage players with missiles while they're on turrets.
- Trial and Error: Marlon Fenn has a new leap attack that does AoE damage in a radius around him when he lands. Can execute this ability 1-3 times in a row.
- Trial and Error: Electric Wire Traps no longer Stun the player on anything but Master Mode
- Trial and Error: It's no longer possible to get stuck on chairs in the final boss's room.
- Trial and Error: Giant roving laser traps now move slower
- Trial and Error: AoEs for Alirra Semhess are now more visible and distinct.